Monday, November 1, 2010

Rainbow After The Storm

I swear to You-Know-Who I was this close to give up my dreams last week as everything doesn't go well or as hell. Literally EVERYTHING. I wanna go home so badly. Depressed gao gao. *I am stealing a quote from Pau Pau:*

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
Thomas A. Edison

ThankGod I hang in here for awhile longer. I got my exam result paper today. Guess what? Its 100%! WTF! I don't remember the last time I got a 100%! And most of my midterms grades are out today too! 3 out of 4 subjects are A-/A/A+, with only 1 exceptional C+, stupid Analysis of Form class, which by the way, according to the teacher, is the average score he gave to the students in class. If I work my way harder, I would get a B eventually. Or so I hope.
100% !! 
And then comes to me moving out soon. Its so happy and exciting sad that I am leaving my family friends here. I wish them nothing but all well in the future, sincerely. I think my next post is either gonna be my muppet making process or the moving out day. Till then, PACCA.

(p/s: I'm getting used to my new name - Mint.)

2 comments:

=chiann chiann= said...

wah, geng dao...

MintZhet said...

Paiseh paiseh.. hope can keep this up.