Monday, November 15, 2010

Cinematic Storytelling

Time flies! (If you are my regular readers you'll realized how often I say that) I am on my finals already. WTF! So many things I wanna do but this time, I actually have a lot of time to make'em happen unlike back in... Long story short - I have 2 animations due for final, a short movie/clip and etc. I'm so excited! I'm most excited about the cinematic storytelling class final project because I love to shoot video and its fun. I have yet to come up with an idea of what to do but I'm sure I'll figure out soon. Below are some pictures from my homework - we need to recreate a scene from a movie of our choice. Mine is, of course, 500 Days of Summer.



If you know that movie enough you will realize the photos above look nothing like the original. Haha. That's because its not. These are some random shots I took for fun. Enjoy.

(p/s: I can't thank Leo and Chelsea enough to help me out on this one. My life savers!)

3 comments:

SI said...

Time really flies! U like just flies yesterday, now final dy. All the best^^

MintZhet said...

ya wo.. i dont wanna grow old so fast!

SI said...

心灵年轻,就永远都不会老,哈哈