Saturday, November 20, 2010

Weekend Before Thanksgiving (Part Deux)

We walked home right after the movie. Along the way, we passed by H&M and it was a long queue outside the store - everyone started to queue for the Lanvin @H&M launch! It's insane. (When I told my sister about the launch she asked me to queue too! LOL)

The reason people are queueing: 9.98USD for an evening dress! 

I had never seen crowd queueing for a launch before but I knew it's equally crazy back in Malaysia. (Yes, I'm talking about the recently opened Uniqlo store) I think this is rather the same but it was colder here, like freezing cold. It was about 7°C at that time. I picture this is how it's gonna be for me next week when I'm gonna go camping for the Black Friday Sales. Ugh. I'm so excited!
The wet + coldness in late night San Francisco

Ok. Fun time is almost over. I shall get back to my homework and make-it-work. LOL

No comments: