Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday Sales

The long anticipated Black Friday Sales was finally here! Ugh.

So I started my shopping as early as 3 in the morning. Trust me, I am not the earliest. By the time I got myself into an Old Navy store, the queue was already 'tangling' around the store, every level for each departments. Ugh. So I figured maybe I can spend some time here queuing for a 15dollar pair of jeans since I was gonna meet with my friends by 6 after that. I ended up queued for an hour and half for a pair of jeans plus some boxers and undies. Totally worth it. LOL.
Holy shit crowded! 
Have you seen aggressive male shoppers? Tons here!

 After that I went to browse in other stores like H&M and Gap. The line was crazy. I don't even feel like going in because its just too many people there.

Super long queue: The store was not even opened yet.
Gap (but no gap in the line)

It's almost 6 by the time I was done cursing over the store that lied about 50% on all sales. I wanted to get the damn book so badly but it was way too expensive. So I went right away to the Westfield Mall to meet up with my friends Sarah and Daniel.
Westfield  Mall when it opened.
H&M
Tik Tok tik tok.. it was about 9-ish soon after my friends done their shopping at Old Navy (too). We thought we were gonna pass out anytime soon if we didn't get our breakfast, so we headed to Denny's which is located just around the corner. Aww. I love breakfast.
Breakfast at Denny's
 And then we kept going on with other stores Adidas, Superdry, Quicksilver, Hollister, A&F, Vans, Borders, Nike ... till 11 plus. So effing exhausted~ we just dismissed from then since everyone was getting tired.

It was such a fun shopping day. Ironically we all wanted to get some computer stuffs but we realized there aren't any computer hardware stores in the town at all! (or so we thought.) Well I didn't really get myself a lot of stuffs because I can hardly breath due to overcrowd mostly everywhere near the major shopping attractions. I'm glad we didn't visit any Walmart or BestBuy because I heard its worse in terms of the crowd and queue. Haha. Definitely a very good experience.

Walmart (from google)

2 comments:

baobao said...

a BIT scary lor~~~~gam kua jeong~~really like those hongkong movie..buy limited edition LV... sigh..btw..u bought somethings useful back..ahahaha....

MintZhet said...

haha.. yea very useful, 最贴身的挚友