Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lovely Wednesday

I think I am a little late to blog about the Giants victory! But well, its better to be late than never. There was a parade today to celebrate the winning team of San Francisco. It was a bit intense and chaos at the city as everyone was there to support their beloved baseball team. It was orange and black everywhere.


The event was so huge that it affected the traffic around downtown. I wasn't able to get on any shuttle buses from the school as everyone was stuck everywhere. ThankGod I have no class today or else I'm pretty sure I won't make it on time/ to class. Also in the afternoon, I went for an outing homework that required me to recreate a scene for a movie of my choice. Photos to be uploaded soon. Thanks Chelsea and Leo for helping me out. Appreciate that.

Today also marked the last day I will be staying over with my mum's friend. Therefore, I treated them dinner at a nearby chinese restaurant. I am really excited sad that I have to leave this soon because they were being really nice to me all these while.

More updates on tomorrow. Tired and sleepy now. Pacca.

3 comments:

=chiann chiann= said...

pacca is in russian?? v said paka for bye. hahaha

=chiann chiann= said...

oh oh n! hope u wil enjoy ur new place =)

MintZhet said...

yea its russian.. isnt it cooler to type Pacca instead of Paka