Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wonderful Week

It's been awhile since I do something productive. But again, what is productive? Emo aside, this full week has been a blast. My roommate Chelsea is back from Florida, we hang out and had so much to catch up with each other. So glad that Olivia got accepted to the RA job at the same time!(I'm more excited because she finally left the apartment)

On the other hand, Leo is back too! Got to admit, none of my friend can cook to begin with, so not only he can cook, he cooks like a pro too. He never ceases to surprise me with all his hidden talents. HAHA

So 'much' done this week - hangover, hangover 2, hangover 3, ... hangover 5 we went for a special screening for the movie 'The Debt', (kudos to myself for finding those tix FOR FREE) and we had a Q&A session with the director, John Madden himself right after. It felt so surreal to meet a real Oscar nominated director. The movie was great. Love love love Jessica Chastain. And owh, the guy in Avatar, Sam Worthington is in the movie too. Check it out when it comes out later.

Can't wait for school to start nonetheless. Till then I will just hang it here and hum to the Lazy Song. Don't judge me. That's holiday.


(P/S: Thanks to Facebook, I just realized this is officially my first one year living in the State. Living up my teenage dream!!!!)

No comments: