Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Self Discovery

You know when they say, who you're mixing with reflects who you are in person. Well now I realized this is so true. I've been hanging with a lot of random people these days and I kinda have a better understanding of myself, in terms of what I want and what I need.

Let's begin from the surface - I know I love movies - to an almost obsessed level. I like to voice my opinions over every effing movie I watched. It wasn't that obvious (maybe it is to some people) back home because we don't get good movie coming out every week. Here, I'm having a blast just attending all these random screenings of my choice. I love interpreting stories and what's not. Having my girl, Chelsea, moviebuddy/roommate/(fill in the blank) now is all I could asked for.

From movies, I realized I'm a person who preferred to have conflicts. Well get this straight, conflict doesn't equal to argument. I just don't see myself in a place like Utopia where everyone is just peace and calm and nice to everyone else. Anyway like that will ever happened.

You might think I am a person who's really good in talking but that's just the few things people assumed about me. I find it really hard to express myself, like my true feelings, even to my closest friends. Sometimes, I don't think people get what I was about to tell, so I would just shut down how I really feel and just go with what people think I am feeling. I don't think its really a bad thing because sometimes the truth hurts.

Owh and, as most people would think I am a street smart guy, I kinda begin to realize I'm more towards a nerd. Haha. I can spend my entire day in the house facing the computer reading facts that no one gives a shit but felt so content about it. I did try outdoor activities, skateboard? WTF. HAHA. But that clearly is not my thang. It was fun to try out new stuffs every now and then but I guess I'll just stick to the TV and theatre. You can take a boy out of the cinema but you can't take a cinema out of the boy. LOL

Well about stories that I've been getting drunk and fucked up a lot lately, well, that's partially, or should I say half true. I do drink but not like I'm getting fucked up every night. I think its good to loosen up once in awhile but I don't think I am able to do it everyday. It kinda loses the idea of drinking isn't it? Kudos to my friend who can think of a million way to get wasted and partying hard though. I envy his freewill of not worrying about the future but i guess that's just not how it works for me. I'm not ready for mankind evolution I guess. Haha

So to conclude my little self discovery - I am a shy, not outgoing, chilled geek who people nicknamed the walking fandango. Period.

No comments: