Friday, August 26, 2011

What's Up?

So much going on in life right now!
- movies watched this month: The Change-Up, Final Destination 5, 30 Minutes or Less, Fright Night, Planet of the Apes, The Debt, Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, Warrior, 50/50, The Help, Glee movie (I think I might gonna pay to watch One Day just 'cause...)
- Learned Sake Bomb (LOL)
- boys night out! *woot woot
- Met John Madden!!
- Met JOSEPH GORDON LEVITT!! ARGH Right in front of me! *another check on my dead wish list (honestly I'm ready to die if I bumped into Brangelina one day in Cambodia or something)
- tried Pakistani food (which is naan and tandoori chicken HAHAHA)
- pizza night
- obsessed with Ancient Aliens
- super obsessed with Wilfred
- really felt like a nerd now

So agreed with RegularJoe:

- "The universe isn't made of atoms... it's made of tiny stories"

Sometimes it's not about what you do, is how you interpret/see/watch/listen and so on

No comments: