Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photography on Hiatus

This is gonna be a sad news for those who just drop by and see the photos and skip the reading because my beloved Nik has gone for a long deserved holiday. I can't help but to send him in for service because I'm getting a lot of dusts and weird 'bulu-bulu' (I swear its not mine) in my photos and I had to edit them out in photoshop one by one. So I brought him to a camera shop and they agreed to help me with a reasonable price. So yea, no artistic photos for the upcoming two weeks.

Nik
Meanwhile, I'm dying to get two of my animation homework done. I might be able to upload it as soon as this weekend if I can complete them both by Friday. Till then, CIAO. ^^

My "Fanshu" in the making.
Gonna do a lip sync animation with this fella. Imma named it Patrick.

No comments: