Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Usual Weekend

So most of you would have ask: what are you doing during the weekend? Well, my answer is always the same: I don't know. Probably sleeping and do some house chores. Yes. That has been my routine since I got here.

I usually starts with tidying my room and have waffle and milo hot chocolate for breakfast.


As for today, right after I went to quench my thirst with my beloved Java Chip, I headed straight to the grocery stores to get some junk food and toiletries. It has always been a challenge an exercise walk for me to go to the streets because of the hills I have to climb.

Fresh flowers for Larry, Aunt's late husband.
Much needed shopping therapy. I felt so released.
So after I unpacked all the groceries, I started to clean up the balcony. I'm not a big fan of gardening but I sure not hope the plantings die right away when my landlady aunt come back from her vacation. So I did a little clean up. I'm pretty sure those spiders are going to come and bite me in my dreams because I swept a hell off the spider webs today.
Spider webs: Gross!




Beautiful roses at the balcony.
I started sweeping soon after cleaning up the balcony mess. A little something about me: I did help cleaning up at my own home, just that not as frequent, you know, cause I have a maid homework, social, helping mum in the shop and etc.




The photos above look so 'kerja amal'. I know. haha
By the time I finished cleaning up, I went to bath right away. The dust was killing me. I chilled for an hour before I started preparing for my dinner. Check out what I had for dinner peeps, it's yum!

Rosemary grilled chicken breast. Yum!

Mum: Just so you know, I'm eating vege.
After dinner, I had dessert as reward for myself for getting dumped cleaning up the house. I was watching 'The Graduate'. It's my homework for Cinematic Storytelling class. Dustin Hoffwan was so handsome back then but he is really an old hag now. Haha. Love the movie.

Almost melt the ice cream on the couch. Lucky me.
So that wraps up my usual weekend in Oakland. Does it look fun to you?

4 comments:

=chiann chiann= said...

weekends are ment to be wasted! =p i usually sleep till 2 or 3 in the noon =p hahahhaah

枫叶 said...

wow~mint was doin housework alone~as i noe~u only did it once for moral rt?? hahhaa

baobao said...

tan mint zhet u very kua jeong...how can u do housework and u will HAVE the picture...i think u juz pretend it like last time moral folio izit?hahahahahaha...XD so dramatic..XD

MintZhet said...

Chiann: So good life, sleep till 2 or 3. No need study r?
CCH: LOL! I CNY also got clean up 1 ok?! Haha
Bao: Take me awhile to sambil do works and take pics the same time ok.. i very pro 1 do this kinda thing.. zi pai.. haha