Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shadows & Chalks


When there is light, there is shadow.

Forgive me if most of my recent photos are having this lens flare thing (not from photoshop) because I'm superbly obsessed with it. I just thought its kinda cool to play around with it. Random shoutout to myself: You' re out of the shadows! Be ready to shine on honey~ DON'T EVER LOOK BACK.

Going to update tomorrow about my video shooting because it was fun today for the supposedly real test shoot. We are going to have a complete one doing tomorrow. Hope we can manage to finish it on time.

Leo on his 'skateboard'

Sarah "Weeee"


UPDATE: I just read some messages I sent years ago and its HILARIOUS. WTF. Reason #438 not to look back. (Maybe once in a while. Haha)

UPDATE #2: Shooting cancelled. Ish

No comments: