Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Slumdog Millionaired

SuperWednesday it was and I'd finally got a chance to popcorn for a movie which everyone should MUST HAVE watched by now - Slumdog Millionaire.

I walked into the cinema with quite a high anticipation, having read the critics everywhere about how great the show was. I was shivered, literally, being in the cold room and knowing how lil people* were there. It's safe to say, the movie was very well structured. (Ish, I can't stand myself talking so "formally".) To cut a long story short, you should watch the movie yourself. Haha..

Freida Pinto is definitely among a few actresses who I think is gorgeous; (The chances are as low as me telling a girl she's pretty.)

And I really adores the kids from the movie (so cute can die)

The story is kinda like a male version of Cinderella happening in India. The guy who served tea for the operators in a phone company turned to be a millionaire in just one night. The conflict was, however, people doubt about the capability of a caterer chawalla for knowing all the answers from the game show. Then he started to tell his story as a slummer and how he ended up being able to answer all the questions without cheating.

The movie certainly impacted me somehow. Perhaps an adoption from India might help. LOL. Words can't describe. YOU MUST WATCH THE MOVIE YOURSELF.

Jai Ho - A.R. Rahman (It keeps playing on my head even when itunes is off! Darn!)




* ask me for further details which I am not suppose to be blogging about. Woohoo..

2 comments:

KelvinK said...

omg omg omg!!! I wana watch...lol...

MintZhet said...

Faster go and watch!