Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Declaration of Minty

I might not be 20 Y.O. by now but I'm definitely feeling the pressures of being one.
Being 20 meant a lot to me. It could be a beginning of:
- Losing my virginity
- stop hating people who once hurt me or my family
- less evasion (I guess)
- learning to let go sometimes
- being able to think
- missing my teenage life
- searching for dreams
- cherishing every moments I am having now.. etc etc

At the same time, it might also be an ending of:
- being childish
- being stubborn
- causing any vexatious situation
- day-dreaming
- creating hypothetical questions for myself
- my life

I recalled my past and realized, my history was kinda different compared to people my age. I didn't involve in any love-line before, I'm not sure was it of me being disdain, or I'm not ready to commit for a relationship due to the burdens I was carrying all these time. Meanwhile, I am hoping there won't be a day where I need to make a choice between love or my career. However, as time goes, I am able to care less about my past and moved on with my life. And right now, I felt a more belonging life of mine. This is my time. I hope I didn't disappoint anyone. At least not myself.

No comments: