Thursday, March 19, 2009

The-Dream

A dream would be so near yet so far, if you just stand there and leave it undiscovered.

It's my homework.. OMG! finally had something I'm kinda proud to show off with.. I have a list of people to thank for, and here it goes:
Missy - Great class!
Kelvin - for providing me the SIMPLE lines.
Vincent - for scanning my yellowish paper.
KokHong - for brainstorming an idea that wasn't being used.
Woei Lim - for watching me doing it
Eddie + Karheng + Joanne - for looking at it
Me - for doing it.
Myself - for making it looks nice.
I - for styling it up.

Thank you everyone. Thanks.

Dreamlover - MC
Dreams on Fire

(*P/s: work on Photoshop and Illustrator only, no other 3D softwares involved.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAYOTCH YOU DIDN'T THANK ME!!! I BRAINSTORMED THE BALLET DANCERS AHHH!!!! ...lol

MintZhet said...

I said thank you everyone! Haha.. see.. I make it bold for you ok.. dont be mad..

karheng said...

430 wake up dude

PuttyKitties said...

great work mintz. :)
Just something I suggest, the shadow could be improved on. I mean the overall angle the shadow cast upon the background.

Great work anyway.