Thursday, March 12, 2009

Minty's Back Y'all!

After struggling for weeks of depressions and emo-thoughts, I finally get to put everything back on track and live my normal life: to be glam again!! This post is mostly to sum up what I did in the past one week.

#1: assignments overnights: the photos were taken 6 in the morning. LOL.

(However, not all assignments were done on time (again). Haha

#2: Dining in FullHouse. Yes Yes Meikee!! I did it before you. LOL! (I've been to NZX but never tried this before. P/S: Loky, deng your lung, NOT WORTH AT ALL!)
So cute!

Freaking not-worth-meal.


#3: Get ready for my long awaited holiday!! By holiday I mean getting out of Malaysia of course! (I got so fucked up due to the expiry of my passport. Have to get up 7 in the morning for the renewal. Ish. Ended up queueing long..sigh.) Who says Malaysians are having hard time on the economy crisis? People are floating in to make/renew their passports!! Its RM300.. not a small amount of cash people!


So much tension released now with my result out: Its not very good but totally expected. Glad that I don't have to retain. I'm considering to take a short break or something.. not sure.. Haha.. Now I'm waiting for Josh's good news.

Listen to:
My Love - The-Dream
Right To Dream

4 comments:

Bren[D]Man said...

I'm glad im not the only crazy person who stays up super late doing his assignment coz dateline is a bitch.

Why you so emo? even riri got out of it. haha. Btw, The-Dream's latest album is off the chain. Go check it out!

KelvinK said...

yeah right 6am...lol...

Bren: of coz The-Dream's latest album's great...it features Mariah...Lol!

MintZhet said...

Tell me what you know about my love (my love) tell me what you know about my love (my love)

KelvinK said...

and they don't understand..why dont i just leave YOU...smth smth smth BYEH BYEH!!!

lol