Saturday, February 14, 2009

Single Awareness Day

Spotted: A very casual looking Mintzhet was walking alone on the lovely V'day. So nice and look as great as usual! Damn it!

Wonder what he was looking at:

The air was bad I guess.


Its nice to see he is getting some "fresh" air. Just that without baby lou poh a partner and not having lunch/dinner at The Apartment. (Be glad that he doesn't spend on woman friend's money. Whoaps!)

Happy Single Awareness Day y' all.

Listen to:
Please Return My Money - MZ T
Stop Flungin' My Cash On Your Dates - MZ T

9 comments:

枫叶 said...

Be glad that he doesn't spend on woman friend's money...wahahhaha
haha..zhet..syok now?? haha
single~

Kevin Tan said...

eik this one damn creative la! hahaha chased by the papz konon

MintZhet said...

I love it.. BTW, there was a hidden message bhind it

KelvinK said...

go die la...walking alone...LOL...

DaVincent said...

haha.. walking alone.. hu holding camera den?? XD

MintZhet said...

Haha.. like I said. It must be my fans.

Unknown said...

gong hei neiz single fella happy dou cameraWOMAN oso sacrificed jo xD quite single horrr!

SoErique said...

hahahahaha! this is funny!

MintZhet said...

I know.. Tell me about it.. the photog will remain a mystery. P.S: Not loky! LOL