Thursday, February 12, 2009

Curiosity Saved Benjamin Buttons

I'd make up my mind today to set myself free and get and break - to watch a movie - "The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons". It was a movie I anticipated for quite a while since its released. The movie review was fair enough and it certainly made me curious about the plot and story lines. (Not to mention about Brad and Cate Blanchett to star in the show - its freaking awesome!) It is that bad where I just dumped all my homeworks aside to catch up the movie on its premiere day around the locals.


I'm not gonna spoil the film this time but below are a few highlights from the movie to watch out for:
1. The story behind Mr. Cake (The clockmaker, Gateau)
2. Elizabeth Abbort (Tilda Swinton)
3. Mama/ Queenie (Taraji P. Henson)
4. Daisy, the bitch heroin
5. and of course, Benjamin Buttons

The movie really left an impact on me (not to the level that I will cry for it but) as I felt time is precious and so are our lives. It took almost 3 hours for the movie and I had no regret for stealing some of my assignment working times for it. Its definitely worth a watch. Maybe a layout or an art piece inspired by the movie will be done soon. Or so I hope. Glad to watch the movie. Curiosity does killed cats (Homework not done.) Right now, I'm half drunk and don't think I can continue this anymore. Ciao

Listen to:
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

UPDATES: On 2nd thought, my layout now is kinda resembling the theme of the movie - Hold tight of your Time bitches! Life never get to be REVERSED.

No comments: