Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chris Down

Another bad news for the week - Rihanna concert is cancelled postponed. Thanks to Chris Brown. Geez. Just when I thought the concert will help me to release some stress and just let go to be craze.. SO FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW! Its so rubbing salt into my wound. I'm so DOWN.
Never expect this coming. Its like the least excuses I'm expecting for the cancellation of the concert. I don't mind if its PAS protest or etc. But why? Why Chris Brown? I love him and his music. (Eww, GAYNESS ALERT!)

It was my plan for valentine's eve.. aiz.. Sorry MintZhet, sorry Gwen, sorry Ian, sorry Q.

Someone please suggest me a solution. I need a break. Like a real break people. Grrr!

Ironically, check out these tracks' titles:
Down - Chris Brown
Yo (Excuse Me Miss) - Chris Brown
Is This Love - Chris Brown
Cry - Rihanna

No comments: