Saturday, February 7, 2009

MintZhet: Chaotic

It's been a really bad couple of days I had. Real bad. Everything just doesn't seemed right. I flung my assignments, failed to submit on time (darn, it was delayed 5 minutes! Just 5!), knowing I will be alone on VDay phone is malfunctioning, etc etc.

But its okay. What's life if its too enjoyable right? So right after my submissions today, I took a break and did what I do best. Geez, I'm too lazy to continue. Saturday wasn't that bad. A night out with friends and family and I'm watching "Penelope" now, a movie I didn't get to watch it fully on the plane during my last flight. Aiz. Going to change my layout soon. CNY is over. Time for a change. So as my life. My thoughts. My whatever shit. Afterall, I'm just an ordinary earthling with just a little more talents. Whoaps.

Addicted to :
Dead and Gone

No comments: