Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally A Good News

After being down and lazy for the whole week, I finally got a better great news for myself. (BTW, its 5 in the morning now and I'm like scratching my head off for assignments.) I won a 3rd prize from Foldees! Yaiy! Here are my entries:
Yes, yes, this is the winning card. I know I know its nice.


This 1 should have won too but I think there is a rule stated one participant win only one prize. Sigh!



"Right now I'm very nervous. OMG OMG. I had no idea what to say. (hand waved) First of all, I wanna thank my manager and my label for giving me such great hits. My mum and my sisters, I know you're watching right now.. owh gosh, owh and not to forget, my fans, without any of your supports out there, there is no way I'm gonna be giving this speech. And finally, I thank God for giving me this gift. Love You. God bless us, God bless Malaysia."

Listen to:
P!nk - Funhouse

4 comments:

枫叶 said...

one participant win only one prize
LOL
y dont u use another name (giv u suggestion TJ) as "another" candidate?

MintZhet said...

Haha.. so mao meh.. maybe next time. LOL

chak said...

hahahah... congrats Zhet!

FYI, he's already tried that tactic... *ahem*

The rule is because we currently have limited resources, and want to spread the joy as much as we can :)

MintZhet said...

OMG! How is this blog even being discovered!? Haha