Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pacca (for now)

Holy smoke I have no idea what I signed up for till I checked my schedule and realized I am this close to the end of the semester! I am a bit regret for promising my friend to help her on her shoot because I realized I don't really have time for her whole i-am-a-serious-director thing. I don't mind spending one or two hours to film for her but she needs me for 2 days at least. Geez. I felt like a movie star already! Thankfully for my case, I shot mine today for about 4 hours and hopefully it will turn out good (I'm shooting with analog camera - can't tell the result till the film get processed after a week plus. SO gun jiong!)

And then I have to start focusing on my long-on-hiatus animation homework, well, not really on hiatus, just the work is not that good to a level where I don't feel like sharing and it did has a worse grade than those before. So whatever, I'm just gonna stay focus on my final cause the homework is only 5% compared to the 48.33% for final project from overall grade. Ugh.

Another good thing happening now is that my drawing is improving. I just joined the winter show for freshmen with one of my still life drawing, hopefully it makes the cut and win me some cash. *fingercrossed* I thought of joining the spring show with my puppet too but I don't think I can find enough time to sew AND fix everything AND animate it AND make sure its grade A++ kinda work to be eligible to participate. So I'll put that aside till I get my final done.

Basically that is all I am doing now and I won't be back to the blog since its already dying due to the lack of readers till I get most of my works done. I might blog photos of my progress once in a while (hopefully) to update everyone about what's going on here. Till then, its pacca (poka/pakka) for now.

(p/s: the cafe is playing Dido's "Thank You". Love love love that song!)

No comments: