Friday, December 10, 2010

Most Expensive Experience (To Date)

It all started with a very lovely morning, I went to class as usual early morning and everything seemed so perfectly fine. Things started to get weird when I got to the class and there were just four of us there. And we wait, and waited; Apparently my teacher had something going on so he was late and we were free to go (according to the school policy or something). My original plan was to go and pick up my film after class but that was too early to get to the lab post since the class ended early. My pal Jana suggested that she fetch me home and we get some rest and she will come and pick me up again in the noon so we can both go to pick up the film later.

This is where the expensive experience comes in: We went into the post lab for about 20 minutes and came back with her car went missing! WTF!? Apparently she parked her car at the street that has time restriction for parking - you know, you are only allowed to park there for certain time. So her car got towed. In just 20 minutes. Holy shit I know.

So she made a few calls locating her car blah blah blah and she found it through the phone - it's somewhere 2 miles away. So we walked there and checked in to get the car. Guess how much she was charged for to claim back the car? $430 dollars!! Insanely crazy~ Reason #43212 not to drive in the City!!!

To add salt to the wound, when she got back the car, there was a ticket (saman) for her too! So pointless! Add that overall she paid about 500 dollar just to get back the damn car. Ughh! I felt terribly bad for her. And awful. And guilty. Ok, words can't really describe how I felt. Its horrible.

I don't know what I can do but I hope she gets better. Maybe I'm gonna buy her a coke. A coke coke not cocaine. LOL

No comments: