Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy

I was reading an article today about Happiness & Joy. A line caught my eyes real deep:

We learn new things everyday. We learn to be stressed. We learn to be happy. Day by day, if we kept learning to stress, we get better in stressing ourselves; Same goes to happy. So, why are we learning stress instead?

I know things are always easier to be said than done. But, I guess, happiness don't just come by one day and say hello to you. You gotta make yourself happy at the first place. I am in the process of learning that. Need no to be upset for life. Shit things happen everyday. Looking for something to be happy about? Look outside from the window pane, breath-in, fresh air can makes one happy too. Just don't take things for granted. Appreciate every little things, be thankful.

And too from today onwards, I wanna learn another thing - honesty. Apparently real friends tell the truth; so if I think you are ugly I will have no problem telling you that to your face. So be offended and just leave cause you cannot accept the reality that you're ugly. Go find someone else who is willing to lie straight to your face that you are cute. I'm not that kinda liar. Not anymore. You are ugly. 'Nuff said.

(p/s: Im laughing to myself watching 'cater2u' video. Aww)

2 comments:

=chiann chiann= said...

mintz u r short u kno tat rite? =p

MintZhet said...

that's a compliment you know.. how often you heard that// haha unique asian