Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Month Later...

Time flies. I know. I can't believe I actually spent a month in San Francisco already. Woohoo~ There are tons of stories that I can't wait to share with everyone but I just don't know which one to start off with. As most of you who concerned already knew my classes started two weeks ago. And everything seems to be great thus far. I met a few cool friends who are, umm, really cool and helpful while in the class, and some not so cool people too. Haha. But that's fine because not everybody can get along with anybody, hence there is war, right?

More updates on the next one because I'm drop dead exhausted due to some overtime assignments. BTW, I'm loving my new layout. Ha. It's like a brand new me. Time for a change I guess. When I look back to the old me (or the previous pic) all I thought was, why so stressed? Haha.. Maybe its time to be really optimistic and leave that old shell far away from me!


(P/s: Black doesn't mean its dark, it might be the moment waiting for the first light to shine. Hope. Faith. Peace.)

2 comments:

枫叶 said...

Black doesn't mean its dark, it might be the moment waiting for the first light to shine.well said~~waiting for ur sissy coursemate's pics~hehe

MintZhet said...

Haha.. I got that line after my friend ask why black? Isnt it contra with optimistic? hahhaha