Friday, September 10, 2010

Labour Day Weekend

Yupe. This was supposed to be a post from last week but somehow I just couldn't figure anything to write. (Lazy to be exact.) So yea, apparently, americans have their labour day on every first monday of September. It was scheduled this way so that everyone, white or blue collar workers, will get to spend a long weekend with their respective families. Therefore, a family-less me went to walk around the town because I had nothing else better to do because class hadn't start I wanna show my dearest F&F back in Malaysia the place I'm currently staying in. So less words, more pictures!
Armani building downtown

Triangular building along Market Street

Machine Store


Gap store


It's a big city and I can't wait to explore more. Not to forget about my very own country, Malaysia, Selamat Hari Raya~ Let's hope the bad news will stop for good and we shall all move forward to a better future.

(p/s: Pics courtesy of google image. I didn't really go to all the places. Haha. I was laid back home for labour day weekend.)

No comments: