Tuesday, September 28, 2010

89°F

... and I'm trying to puzzle out my mind for my homework. This week will most likely has no day off for me as I have 4 really time consuming assignments and I don't wanna do bad. Sigh. I will be having my first (sorry Joyce but that experience doesn't count because I sucked badly) model photoshoot. I never really shot pictures of human faces professionally so I am extremely nervous and excited for this. We have to bribe get help from friend/stranger to be our model. It's kinda hard when I literally has no friends couldn't find anyone who is free for me. Grr.

Another interesting assignment is cut out animation. I really love this class. I had a lot of crazy ideas going on about what to do; how things flow and animate but I don't think I have that much of time to do it. It sucks when you know you want to do something but you just couldn't. We watched Tale of Tales (cutout animation) in class today and I was about this close to cry out for the show. It's so thoughtful and deep, I really like how the message was translated in a visual form. It was in Russian but I guess animation is all about the movements and gestures instead of words.

I hope I can upload videos and pictures of these homework by this week. (That means I'm proud of it and not hesitate to show)

(p/s: I never thought deodorant is gonna be useful in San Francisco. Guess I'm wrong. LOL)

UPDATE: The films didnt really work out. FUCK

No comments: