Thursday, July 30, 2009

Reading

The blog wasn't really updated recently. (Yah, I know, but who cares, No1 read what.. LOL) Incase you thought I was being kidnapped/killed/murdered or etc, here's the answer for you, no, I am still alive.
Lately I am quite hooked up with my studies and I just realized, reading is really important - even for ART STUDENTS. So today I went to Kinokuniya and look for Entertainment Weekly with Ryan Reynolds on the cover some books.
And then I found this very interesting comic graphic novel - Seaweed.

The second I saw the cover I knew I'm getting a copy of it. Soooooooooo cute~

And so I bought the book. The End.




Owh wait.. I got some interesting photos to upload too.. (Just so happened I saw them at the mall.) Check out this mum. Are you going to do the same for your kids?

1 comment:

枫叶 said...

OMG...might as well dun giv birth to d kid...
u buy 1 dog...the most RM3000 giv u la...
but ur kid need duno how many Ks to b grown up...so y dun juz buy a pet if u treat the kid like pets
pei si tat mother...