Friday, July 31, 2009

Just A Thought

Many of you might think I have a wonderful life with lots of happiness happening around me but I can tell you're wrong. Behind every happy life there live a sad hidden story. For my case, my mum and me. I don't know what the fuck is wrong but whatever I do seems wrong to her. Its always the case. I failed her, I disappointed her, I messed up.
So today, a brightful day, just when I am about to go out and have fun, she called up and scolded me straight from the phone. It was my fault for giving email to the wrong distributor, but hey, no one on earth deserves to be scolded and humiliated that way, worse than a piece of shit.. whatever feelings I am having now, its fucked off!

I am now going to walk straight to d door and take a cab and leave. Off the phone temporary. I am pissed off too.

5 comments:

Loky said...

patutlah tiba tiba offline.

TebuCullen a.k.a MeiHui said...

what can i say...
yat cheong mou zi, suan bah la...

=chiann chiann= said...

now i see the reason of extreme midnite k.
chill, buddy!

MintZhet said...

Loky: yala.. syok syok online shopping kena tuut like that..

Tebu: thats why..

Chiann: Im trying to

老姑婆 村庄之说 said...

well...u said sing k last nite?i wait u at neway till 4am...where u go??huh~!!