Sunday, July 5, 2009

05/07

Today marks the last day of me sitting at home whole day long while watching the Ellen Show repeatedly with my hand holding curry puffs and cookies at the same time. Sigh. School starts tomorrow. Very gun jiong now.. wonder what people am I going to meet this time. A brief post about what happened on the last day of a lifeless holiday.

0830 - Woke up and brush my teeth. Sleep again... went to find my long lost grandparents to yumcha.
1050 - Got an emergency call to fill up a job - sell shirts in pasar. Involved Spotted a fight between 2 aunties for a damn dress.
1300 - Went to BB area for lunch with mum. Saw Peter Davis (again! I just met him yesterday!) Mum was drooling all the way starring at him reading newspaper at MyNews.com
1445 - Saw a nice hood in ZARA! Definitely a must have!
1530 - Fetched Aunt Ha to my house. She is going to be my "Goon Ga Po" for the following weeks when my mum is not around. Haih.
1600 - Home on time to watch BET Awards. OMG! Never know Jamie Foxx can sing.
1800 - Nap
1900 - Went out to eat "Potong-potong" (steak) with family. Tomorrow is Faiz birthday! Kids grown up so fast nowadays.
2100 - Home. Skyped with ultimate-bitch Elder Sis who is now in England.
2300 - Planning to customize a Nike iD.
0000 - Blogging this shit..

Time flies. People can changed within 1 week. If you are reading this..

4 comments:

枫叶 said...

who change within 1 week?? faiz ah??grow taller?

MintZhet said...

don't za sor ban mong k?

angelqiqi said...

how ya feel about college today? :D

MintZhet said...

soooo funny.. i met one girl.. she listened to jason mars 1.. hahahahhahaha...so damn damn funny.