Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dead

This was originally a funny post about a girl who tried to commit suicide earlier this morning right in front of my mum shop. She intended to jump from the bridge and get knock by the LRT or maybe electric shock etc etc. She was caught later. We were laughing at the whole incident in the morning. BAK kata pepatah, you won't feel the pain until the needle cucuk your skin.


* * * *

Soon after I finished my class today in the evening, I received a call from my sister, she told me "he" tried to commit suicide in his own room. Fortunately there were people on time and rescued him. So we decided to pay him a visit. By the time I reached his house, he locked himself in the room. We were knocking door, calling him but nothing was heard from the inside. My heart was pumping unusually faster. My past was haunting I guess. I'd been through this when I was younger but I never know this might happened again. So my fear got my nerves. I dared not to walk in the minute we had the key to unlock the door. I was afraid that history might repeat itself. "He" was lying on the bed by the time we were in. No lights, no fans, everything was off. For a second, I thought "he" was dead. Then we shouted at him and finally he responded. Freaked us hell out!

So the conclusion for today is:-
- don't get dumped and try to kill urself by jumping off the bridge on lrt. Its stupid
- don't pinjam ah long and try to kill urself just because you can't pay it back
- don't delay your homework! (this 1 xde kaitan abit. LOL)

P.S.: I think the genes really run in our family. So now it makes sense if anyone of you in the future receive a message saying I died of commit suicide. LOL

1 comment:

枫叶 said...

juz notice ur blog type is "emo"

dun think tat much k....but the comid gal reli....hahah is not good to laugh at her...but i cant stop me from laughing oso....but juz wonder how did she climb there...
either she like to watch jacky chan's movies or she wanted to be famous...(different way of dieing)

btw...actually...dun worry la...comid suicide wont inherrited....(i think so...)