Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We Are Family

I had a great great great day. Superbly enjoyed the lunch and dinner with my uncle and auntie. Dinner at the Vietnamese Cuisine was nice. Its a very delicious meal I must say. Instead of going for gyms, cutting off lunch and dinner, Hashridz, yes I am talking to you, why not try out something fresh and healthy yet still tasty as a good diet.


My meal consisted of carrots, cucumber, fresh herbs, sprouts, some lai fun and etc etc. (This is what normal people I eat to be in size "0". I know I know, beauty is pain, some theories that Hash forever will not learned.)

Next, we did some camwhoring at the entrance of the mall. The photos were too pretty until it hurts! I mean it. Haha.




By the end of the day, seeing the joy and happiness on everyone's faces in each and every photos make me felt so grateful for being a part of this family. oOo.

Song of the day: Stand Up for Love - Destiny Child

3 comments:

Kevin Tan said...

u think u perez ka conteng lu mia gambar. lol

枫叶 said...

好幸福的家人哦。。。
-俊-

MintZhet said...

Kevin: Haha.. at least I know Im a wannabe..
Chan: Surface only surface only