Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Preparing Rodney

I was being told I took too long to get a simple comic strip done. Therefore, I wanted to take this opportunity here to clarify, it ain't easy to do 1 (What more if its gonna be a nice 1! Haha)

Step 1: Rough Sketch



A rough sketch is very important as its gonna determine the placing and spaces for the story. It takes approximately 5 hours to get it done. (Not including the times spend on ideas and characters design.)

Step 2: Outline



After a rough sketch is done, I will outlined it using my laptop. This stage will take around 1 day.

Step 3: Coloring



Coloring is the easiest (and hardest in the same time) in preparing a comic strip. This will take some times if u can't get the color right. Grr.

And there you have it, 3 seems to be simple steps to create a comic strip.

No comments: