Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Day Off Assignments

Bored, Lazy, Empty, and etc.

Not in any mood to do my homework or assignments. Just wanna free myself for a day. (Stop thinking idea bitch!)
And I would like to take this opportunity to dedicate a post for everyone who helped in my assignments for the past couple of days: MOON HON, MOON, WEI KIAT, SUMI, YEW HERNG.. Not sure if I'm gonna fail this time, but without any one of you, definitely I won't make it through.

Currently working on a new character again. Guess the sketch:


Hints: It's inspired by a fresh songstress! Gonna reveal the answer when the piece is done. Meanwhile, check out:
Dead and Gone - T.I.
I Will Be + Run - Leona Lewis
Love Remains the Same - Gavin Rossdale

XOXO

2 comments:

Kevin Tan said...

its lady gaga

MintZhet said...

Yaiy Yaiy Yaiy! Is it obvious?