Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shopped Till I Dropped

Finally Finally Finally I bought myself 2 reds for this coming Chinese New Year. (Choi Phew, thought I was gonna wear a black shirt for the 1st day of CNY!) I'm not gonna say I love it very much, but its definitely something I would put on occasionally. Haha.. I like how the sweater is linked to me. (The number 9!)

"Yaiy! My sweater! It was wrapped in the "fire cracker"! Nice right? So Cute"

Right after, I accompanied Loky to go for a window shopping at QueensTown QueensPark somewhere as he wanted to get a pair of new slippers. By the end of the day, he didn't get the slippers he wanted to but I got myself a pair of new shoes instead. LOLness alert right?

My new shoes from Reef!

Loky I found it quite similar to one of the shoes I had. But its ok, that just indicates that I am very me!

See, its quite different, somehow.


I had a great day (Shopping is fun and good for releasing stress just so y'all know). Hopes everyone else is prepared for Chinese New Year as I am.

Try and listen to:
At Last - Etta James



UPDATES: KEN BLOGGED ABOUT HIS NEW PAIR OF SHOES TOO!!!

No comments: