Friday, April 24, 2009

Reminders For Everyone

A day started with fear and full of emotions..

Ten months ago I met Rush and we totally fell in love. You can call it as love at first sight. We'd been through a lot. Long journey, I think its almost a total of 14k of kilometers if u wants to know the maths (LOL)...

This morning, I was awaken by my maid saying, someone was trying to kidnap Rush Rush. OMG! Who the fuck on earth would do such thing to my Rush Rush!! (And I think I was dead sleeping as he was just right besides me, yes, I hate myself too..)

Thank God she was there on time to stop that jerk from taking him away. He ran off panically after my maid shouted at him. With no mercy, he dropped him off the floor just like that. Poor Rush Rush was hurt and I had to bring him to the hospital right after. The doctor said he was suffering from some minor injuries and the good news was, everything is going to be okay.

There were a few questions on my mind which I still can't figure it out
Why isn't Rush Rush making any noise when the jerk was trying to take him?
How can strangers passed through Bobby's eyes and nose?
Why Rush Rush?

So just a reminder to everyone here, please take good care of the people around you and make sure u did your best to protect them. Right now, I hope Rush Rush is doing fine and they won't come back for him. And I promised, never let him out of my sight again.. not anymore.

2nd reminder, there are 14 days more to go..

2 comments:

kh said...

your teddy bear

MintZhet said...

Its my car. LOL