Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My House is Goin' to be Demolished! (Literally)

I was about to blog a movie I watched today (Fast & Furious 4) but something came up and its a real interesting 1 I must say. I'm not sure am I gonna be sued for ISA or whatever shit but this is definitely something to laugh off.

As plenty of you guys were aware of my house getting a small renovation last year, and of course, we definitely applied for whatever Jabatan Pembangunan, Pelan, Jalan dan Parit etc approval before we started the works. (DUH! Which also explained why constructions nowadays are so mafan and expensive.) And of course it all went approved and we were living in the new environment for about a year now.

And today, we received a letter from D*KL saying, we were breaking the law due to the house was renovated without any approval from the *BKL. Wadda *! I totally checked again all the papers and letters, and yes, we DO HAVE a letter of approval from **KL. Which makes us wonder, what is the INTENTION OF SENDING THIS LETTER TO us AGAIN? Just sayin'.

Meanwhile, check out the content of the letter, its gonna be fun and hilarious even if u scored a D or above for BM.


Josiah, I wanna leave too..
To be updated..

UPDATES: OUR HOME STAYS THE WAY IT IS AFTER THE talk

1 comment:

枫叶 said...

apa benda berpuas hati u kena fine izit hahaha...
merobohkan bangunan....later they charge u again under the same act...LOL