Saturday, April 11, 2009

Being An Elder Brother

Today wasn't the first time I replaced my mum to take a report card for my siblings as she was too lazy to go to the school and meeting other patpo parents she needs to work. And so I woke up around 7 in the morning unwillingly as I slept around 4 something (thanks to Betty.. and IanIan, too.) After getting ready and a jam-free driving journey, we arrived at his school.

Getting a parking lot.. its not that hard since people in his school don't wake up this early to get report cards.

And then we waited for around 30 minutes while his teacher was eating curry puff. (Damn it bitch, even I didn't take any breakfast before that..) She started off meeting parents soon after she was done with her meal.

We were number 3, which means there were two more fellas, I mean parents, in front of us. Gosh, they were really long winded.
We waited for like hours just because they can't stop asking/saying stuff like:
1. Why is he so weak in this (maybe not everyone is good in everything?)
2. Who is the teacher for this subject (do you think knowing the teacher's name will help meh? Its not the teachers' fault when others can get good result ok?)
3. Can I talk to your principal (if everyone say this, the principal is gonna be pretty damn busy)
4. How can it be? He was so good (if he was so good, maybe the result was not his..owh no, maybe this time he tak jadi to cheat during exam)
5. Is the school going to have more teachers/Would you consider to switch the science teacher? (would you consider to transfer your son too? That will be easier)
6. Why the teachers always get pregnant? I heard they always have relief classes. (Most teachers love science and always curious/enjoy about it, or sort of.. just that they always skipped the most important syllabus *ahem ahem* )
I don't mean to sound careless but, c'mon peeps, there are plenty of people waiting at the back.. if you have question, save it for Parents-Teachers meetings.. or since you care so much, why can't you bother to spend sometimes to meet the teachers personally another day right?

So when it was my turn, I got that very scripted question and answer for the teacher:
1. I am his brother and I am collecting his report card because my mum is working outstation.
2. Is he behaving well? Ok? Thanks.
3. I will sign here right? Ok. Thanks.
Simple 3 lines can help to save everyone's time. But, I'm used to it. You know, getting time wasted.
Overall, my bro result was ok. I was so shocked his only red mark was Visual Art. Damn it. So mempersiahsuikan me. Haha

2 comments:

枫叶 said...

LOL...damn funny....
ur bro is not good in visual ARTS coz his brother did not help him in cheating...
and as u said so...
(maybe not everyone is good in everything?)LOL
ei...was tat st john??
i bet ur mum will b the same as the parent oso....hahah 天下家长一般长气

MintZhet said...

Not really la.. she didnt go for all these 1.. last time my sis took.. LOL.. cause got 1 time she fight with dunno whose mum cause t alk too long too. LOL