Monday, February 25, 2008

Who are You Wearing today?

Woke up 11 in the morning today as I was so excited about the Oscar..which I missed and the worse news was, I gotta go to my college (I'm having a short sem. break) to give a little help on a set up for my exhibition in this coming week.

So I took 1 hour to prepare myself for school. Why? Because Ryan Seacrest seems to be keep asking a question on my mind -- What are you wearing today? And I keep changing my clothes so that I can look great when I'm in college. LOL. Eventually, i wore a plain white t-shirt with a white short pants to college. Pretty simple huh? (Back to basic is the best way to look good)

When I arrived at the college, what I had on my head was to submit my class list to the one in charge and leave. Such a simple task. But that was not the case when I stepped into the exhibition hall where nothing is everything. Therefore, from I shall, to I must, help to do the set up. Haih. My major role was, get everything that's required for the set up..I drove around my college areas the whole afternoon to search for stuffs thats needed and I was so exhausted. (btw, I did enjoy driving along with my pals..listening to their craps.)

Finally our set up was so called done by 7. Pheww! I think I didn't contribute much today as I was driving here and there, so I here would like to thanks my peers who did a good job to put on every piece of my art work in order. ThkQ!

2 comments:

Kevin Tan said...

oi go add da cbox la...

KelvinK said...

yala...so that we cn mengsrut, merepek and call u blonde...