Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just Fine

A big lazy day for me. Nothing was achieved today. But it was a cool day. I get to spent my whole afternoon with my grandma. ( I actually spend everyday with her if I'm not going to college.)

There was a heavy rain last night, I bet everyone slept quite well..hmm..not really for me. I had a guest who visited my house very late, and I brought my dog, Bobby to the backyard of my house so that he won't bark at the guest. What happened was, after the guest left, I totally forgot about him and we all went to sleep.
So, when the rain came,(it's 2 in the morning) Bobby kept barking at d back of my house, and, none of my people awoke to bring him back to his place. So I got up and brought him a shirt of mine to wear and bring him back to his shelter. He's smart I think. Just by the time I was about to pull him out from my house, he ran back to the living room and lied on the floor. Therefore I was like, okay, you're staying in but someone's gotta observe him so that he won't spoil or break any glasses incase. And eventually I was so tired waking up my maid who "died" on her bed and I ended up fell asleep along with Bobby..argh! Fyi, I didn't lose my virgin...LOL

No comments: