Sunday, February 24, 2008

Im taking this blog seriously, for now I think

I always wanna have a blog, which I did,(but not a successful 1 due to my laziness to update and etc.), and I wanna take this 1 seriously as I feel like jot down every single moment of mine from today onwards.(we shall see how long can this last.)

Today is 24th, February. Started kinda late for me as I was chatting with my friends till very late last night and that got me wake up, umm, like 1 in the afternoon? We were discussing, I would say, (more to gossip actually) about the teachers attitude nowadays. I'm not really involve with the case but definitely it laid an impact on me about my impression towards the teachers in my formal school. Just wanna ask a question here, is it not polite or improper for any graduated students to leave their hair longer than they were back in the secondary school time? And if they do, shall that make them being banned from stepping into the school?

Just curious, no offence to anyone.
Lets hope I will be updated.

No comments: