Saturday, July 6, 2013

Symbiosis

Half my life I've been having issues trusting people completely. I'm 100% sure it stems from my childhood and all that mess I experienced in life. I think people in general are just using me as a tool. Truth is - it is the truth.

However, not one person till today has told me it is okay to be a tool. In fact - that makes you valuable. I am really happy today because I have found someone who sees values in me. You told me its okay to feel how I feel because we all are living based on symbiosis relationships. I should still have faith in people despite all these parasites who were drowning my life and that was really stupid of me to actually allow them to bring me down.

I am officially ending my great depression today. Life has been nothing but great and I'm grateful for finding someone who I can share my joy with. :) I'm not saying I won't get upset but I will try my best to stay happy. I know I can do it because now I know someone will have my back if I fall. You found me when I was at the lowest point of my life but I sure as hell will improve to be the best version of me anyone will ever seen.

Only four words to sum up how I feel now - 非常幸福