Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Begin Again

Here I am on a Wednesday in a cafe - blogging haha..
I've been taking writing class lately and I think the class is really helpful in terms of helping me to put out my thoughts on paper. Self-expression I guess. So where should I begin?

Let's start with my hair - incase you haven't heard or seen it on facebook, I dyed my hair blonde! I'm legit blonde now. (yay!) Don't ask me why because I probably can't tell you either. You know, sometimes you just woke up and feel like chopping off all your hair for no reason. It's one of those days. CRAY CRAY!

If I say I'm fully recovered that would be a lie because there's no effing cure for this. However I think I am more stable now than before, just not knowing when shit is gonna hit the fan again. I was so happy yesterday making meals and baking pie for dinner and waking up feeling so wonderful and shit took a 180 degree turn today as I wake up feeling like shit. Gosh this is horrible.

Anyway back to some life events update - went to Six Flags last weekend and got sunburnt! Dang it. I feel very bad because I don't think I did a good job organizing everything but everyone said they were pleased and happy. Still.. i don't know.. Fucking depression argh..

I don't know why I am feeling blue right now
you know you found your best friend when he bought u a gun knowing you have suicidal symptom :)

Duckface with Noah. FAILED

Homemade lasagna

Drinking with Uli AGAIN
Watched 'Only God Forgives' - most pretentious art film ever. 

homemade lime pie



No comments: