Tuesday, May 10, 2011

22

Guess age defines how one celebrates his/her birthday. I just celebrated my birthday way toned down compared to last year, which is good I appreciated the effort of the surprise party but I am not really a big fan of crowd. A normal dinner, great chat with best friends Leo and Chelsea. Argh, these two always make my day.
Right at the center of the city. Gorgeous view + Tropical 'drinks' = Perfections
Who knew dinner can be so much fun. Haha. Second round tomorrow with Olivia at In-N-Out! Wednesday with Elise and Rodrigo, Thursday with.. Friday... apparently its a one week celebration. Ops. HAHA. Happy Birthday to myself again!

if the pic above gives you DejaVu that's because:
They were my Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. HAHA

1 comment:

M said...

.............

did i told u leo looks so familiar?

now i know why. fml