Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kebenaran Yang Pahit


That's the subtitle for a movie I watched just now - The Ugly Truth.. hahahaha..

Such a funny movie, its like an one and a half hour of informal sex education with some funny facts tagged along. Not to mention I love watching love comedy. Ha. (It does worth the 10 bucks I paid.)

Today was fun. Outing for the almost 12 hours - breakfastbrunch, rock climbing, pizza, gossip, kumar, starbucks, movie.. Now I can add rock climbing into my lifetime achievement checklist. Pheww.. Haha.. How nice it would be if everyday can be stress free like now right? But let's be practical, its time to get to work again. Haha.. Back to work Minty!!

2 comments:

Kevin Tan said...

that movie very very nice!!! i STRIVE TO BE THAT DOCTORR RAWR

MintZhet said...

Yala.. damn.. so funny.. hahaha