Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Evolution of Minty

Since I'm so sienz for these few days, I went to take the passport photos today. LOL. *Just so u know, I used to have this habit since form 2 - taking passport photos once a year or sth*
This 2 were taken when I was in kindergarten and standard one. So cute. I know.
Form 1 and Form 2

Something must have happened during my form3 year because I couldn't find any pic. Below are form 4 (left) and form 5 (right)

National Service. Grrr.. Haha.. Those stressless 3 months I had. Aww.

College years. The only different is the hair. (I guess)

and
and
and
Finally

the photo taken today. HAHAHAHA
Somehow I look slightly like Jon Gosselin Doug Robb from Hoobastank. Hahahahahahahaha. And I think Im starting to look like 20s. Shit.
Time flies. Sigh. The result I got today is - I am really aging. Shit. Meanwhile, laugh all u want. Hahaha

4 comments:

枫叶 said...

yea...v r getting older...
and yet...our..or may b juz my life...still meaningless

Kevin Tan said...

why ur form 2 picture got a drop of whitish liquid there one...?

MintZhet said...

haha..
枫叶: really getting old lo..not really meaningless k
Kevin: Haha.. its some glued thing from the library i guess.. librarians were so horny

kh said...

now i know why i felt that you look different when i saw you !! your face got rounder!