Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Movie Blockbusters 2009 (part 1)

As many of you all may know this, I am a big kaki of movies. This is the time (summer! summer! summer!) where you can simply find me (if you are lucky enough) around the cinemas near you. LOL. Less than great expectations, this year movies didn't amazed me compared to last year or the year before. The following are the movie of my choice according to my preference:

10. Push
The visual was okay.. I must say its slightly better than last year "Jumper". Why am I watching the movie even when I was told not to? Haha.. just look at the casts.. (According to jenric, Dakota Fanning is hot; brendan pulak thinks Camilla Belle is cunned; me? Hahahahah)

9. Angels And Demons
If people are saying this movie was nice, obviously they think "I Know Who Killed Me" was brilliant! *No offense* They should have hired Professor Langdon to become a detective or something since whatever he analyzed is going to be true. Along the whole movie he only analyzed wrongly once. Impossibly possible! Not tricky at all!

8. Monsters Vs. Aliens
I was so caught up with the movie when I first saw the trailer! Seth Rogan is definitely the new funnyman. But the bad part of it, they really showed all the best clips from the film in the trailer. Literally all. The movie was like 20 minutes long to me. I just wish the movie can be a little bit more twisting.

7. 17 Again
This OMG plot is nothing fresh. I mean, who will bother to watch the flick if it wasn't because of Zac Efron. Admit it people, it ain't that interesting. It's all about Zac Efron!!! Grrr...(Its so fun to rebut with people just to get a seat for the movie. And hearing a bunch of girls kept shouting: Alamak! Aduh! Kewl la Zek tu! was just another type of entertainment.)


to be continued..

No comments: