Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Adorable Blog Award

Like I don't know why am I being nominated at the first place, but thanks KokHong *wink wink*

So first of all, pheww I am so nervous *hand swing/fanning the face*
I really would like to thank all the fans out there, I love you so much.. without you I am not gonna be here and .. .. ..
..
..
...
Last but not least, I wanna thank myself for being myself and such an adorable character in life. *trophy dropped from the hand*
Owh shhhuu, I'm so nervous now and words can't describe. Thanks and bye!



Shit! I forgot that I gotta pass this award to somebody else.. so below are my list for people who deserve this award too:
1. Kelvin
2. Xiao Jun
3. Ah Gee
4. Brendan
5. Karheng
6. Tebu

*People who listed above need to pass the award around i think. LOL*

6 comments:

angelqiqi said...

swtNESS! LOL!

PuttyKitties said...

lol, wait for real?

MintZhet said...

ERRR..

枫叶 said...

hoho...find things like tat to play ah...haha *cantonese....
next time sure got those tag passing around

TebuCullen a.k.a MeiHui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TebuCullen a.k.a MeiHui said...

if can get a Starbucks Drinks better!!!XD