Sunday, September 1, 2013

Summer Made In the USA

Can't believe summer is almost over, just a little bit of sunshine and hair blowing in the wind losing track in time.. I guess this is by far the best summer I had in spent in America - visited a couple places, had some spontaneous plans, met new circle of people and most importantly I get to know myself better.
Had some rough moments during this last trip to Santa Cruz and I am somewhat feeling disappointed. Not sure what to do but hopefully I will figure out something soon. *sad face*
With school starting in two days, I can't imagine what's gonna happen in the following months. Anyway done with ranting for now and here are some photos from Santa Cruz. Sadly there's no group photo because I decided to put on my bitch resting face for the remaining trip.


Santa Cruz Beach 

White people wearing skinny jeans to the beach and trying to make sandcastle..
...and then a perfect sandcastle

Emilie