Monday, July 18, 2011

Little Update

I'm blogging this because I'm a mama's boy and my mum hasn't call me for a couple few days since last week. Here's a list of what I did last week:
1- moved into new apartment
2- housing equipments shopping
3- groceries shopping
4- setting up internet
5- doodling
6- pitching/ brainstorming ideas with friends for upcoming tshirt designs
7- Harry Potter 7 (So glad I paid to watch the movie because my sweater is featured on the entire movie!!)
8- learned to bake a cheesecake
9- set up my own router!
10-cyberslacking

Here's what I planned to do so far for this week:
1- Captain America screening
2- Job hunting at Haight
3- try to put up 3 threadless designs for this week
4- Cowboys Vs. Aliens screening (might not be attending afterall)
5- Put up my resume for a greeting card site
6- Setting up for 9Degree
7- visit the Vietnam restaurant (if Haight mission fail)
8- 50/50 screening (2 months in advance $%^&*%*!!)
9- buy a broom + vacuum
10-Hopefully get my invitation to Crazy Stupid Love screening before the movie opens next week

(P/S: I'm obsessed with attending advance screenings!!)

No comments: