Sunday, April 10, 2011

30 Seconds to Mars

Rough start of a week but I think it's ending with a high note! Went to San Jose with pals Ivan and Chelsea to watch 30 Seconds to Mars concert. Knew some of the songs before but not really a hardcore fan, however, I think I am now after the concert.. hahaha.
Taking shots before the show. Pumping up! 
Our original seats
some random opening act who I can't even remember their band name
camwhore before the concert
This was where we stand before 30 Seconds to Mars hit the stage.
this was how close we dived ourselves in
One of my groupies who I joined to squeeze into the front row. They named me Yoshi. LOL
Jared Leto!
This was how close we were.
Ivan ended up on stage! Bitch!
Not gonna go in details much incase I got misinterpreted as whining here. I shook Jared Leto's hand and he was right in front of me OMG OMG OMG LOL

No comments: